Como Spikelee4 começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
We are a small group of passionate sport enthusiasts who have purchased a 43,000sqft industrial building in Tempe, Arizona and are converting it to a multi-sport atheltic venue for volleyball, basketball, private golf instruction, sport performance training, tournaments, etc. Our biggest usage will be volleyball and basketball (mostly youth with some minimal adult league programming as well). Our mission is to keep the athletes first in everything we do. So we have installed the best of the best (real hardwood flooring, high-end video and flat screens throughout, etc.) to make that happen.
Additionally, we are Christians and want this building focused around ideals of honesty, sportsmanship, and working hard to achieve both on the court and in life.
There are a couple of similar entities in the greater Phoenix area, but nothing that has an open-door policy that welcomes all sports and all people. Most of the other venues are for private use only.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We need to have a broad enough appeal that young kids and their parents alike will see our logo, recognize it, and associate it with something that's an easily accessible and fun place to go in the community. This logo will be on everything from the front of our building to our letterhead to tshirts to water bottles and magnets. We will advertise in high school publications, college publications, newspapers, and nationally-circulating magazines.
We need an awesome, standout logo for Court One. Here's what we need:
1. We would like for the "t" in "Court" to be a cross. We are Christians and we want to represent that...however big or small. An idea we had tossed around was to have some shadowing effect where the shadow of the "T" was the cross.
2. Our colors are royal blue, red, and white. Gray can be subsituted for the white. Or feel free to use gradience or be creative. No need to use all colors, either.
3. We had discussed an idea of the "o" in "Court" and the "o" in "One" being 3-D spherical balls, one as a basketball and one as a volleyball. We had also discussed playing off the Mastercard logo with two balls, with the volleyball being the ball that sits on top of the basketball. We just want to make sure that the balls are not 1D, flat designs if you go this route.
4. Bottom line is that we want something with dimension that pops.
5. I've attached files of two logos we don't like & spherical clip art we do like in terms of the balls.