Como Fly HC começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
The original FRESH YARN site, launched in 2004, created by author and multi-media maven Hillary Carlip, was devoted to personal essays by all-star writers. The newly-expanded site is for all things storytelling and storyselling, and will be the ultimate online destination for anyone with a stitch of creativity and the desire to knit together a glorious, fulfilling, expressive, and successful writing career.
The original site http://www.freshyarn.com and our upcoming 2.0 version are both artistic, visually stimulating, and have a cool, retro-hip feel.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
FRESH YARN’s devoted following ranges from undiscovered, unpublished talent, to high-profile authors, screenwriters, TV writers, actors, etc. Our audience is writers and readers who are savvy, ambitious, edgy, literate, irreverent, quirky, and hilarious.
We need a logo to be the heart and soul of our creative online destination. Although you can take a gander at what was, we are looking to you to help us communicate something totally FRESH about our way-expanded site.
1. DIY vibe – handmade, fun, and playful, but not cheap or childlike
2. The logo must be able to interact well/integrate with our tagline: Your Guided Tour to All Things Storytelling and Storyselling
3. Sure we have the Hollywood aspect, but we are in no way exclusive or snooty. We speak to anyone who has a love of good writing and a desire to make something supah with their creativity.
4. Smart, irreverent, literate – if you can communicate all that in a logo, you have our vote!
5. Some of the colors in the palette we are using in the site redesign include: #31C5C8; #77BF75, #ED8B2C; #FBE4BB, #D9F0DE. Please do not depart in a big way from this palette, but feel free to experiment!
6. If you are compelled to take the word YARN literally, do so in such a clever way that our jaws hit the floor.
7. Check out a banner we did and love for reference. But keep in mind we STILL NEED A LOGO. http://www.freshyarn.com/new_fy_banner.html
Print file - psd (CMYK)
Web file - jpg and layered psd (RGB)
If you use stock images/clip art, mess 'em up enough that it's considered fair use (don’t pull a Shepard Fairey on us!)