O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Homeschooling Today Magazine is a journal that encourages home education and family growth. The philosophy of the magazine is to encourage families to build their relationships by working and doing things together on a daily basis. The parents train the children to be successful adults by letting them work and learn alongside.
This magazine needs a graphic symbol that depicts the idea of learning by imitation. The byline of the magazine is "A Journal of Home Discipleship".
Here are some word ideas that we are striving for:
- Child imitates adult
- FruitfulnessPossible themes:
- big hammer, little hammer
- big shovel, little shovel
- a sprout with a garden trowel --> implying someone tending the growth of another
- A cluster of grapes
- Big hand holding little hand
- A compass
- Blacksmith hammer and anvil
- Trellised grape vine (trained with copper wire)
- A boy doing a man's work
- A Child wearing his fathers clothes/shoes
Graphic Format and Requirements:
- The graphic symbol of the logo needs to be scalable. It needs to be recognizable as a favicon (16px x 16px) and also usable for magazine covers.
- File Formats Required: - .svg
3. Font files must be included (.ttf) or referenced to where I can get a copy.
- Graphic symbol
- Company Name= "Homeschooling Today"
- Tagline = "A Journal of Home Discipleship"
- File Formats Required:
- .svg -> editable in Inkscape
- No apples!!!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar