Como gypsysavant começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
Launching in early fall, monkey hippo is a website/blog/online store whose mission it is to promote and perpetuate social enterprise by featuring products and services that donate portions of their proceeds back to charities (promoting products like “Newman's Own” brand).
We chose monkey hippo for a couple of reasons.
1. They are animals that are representative of Africa where the Circle of Life concept prevails and we’re promoting a business circle of life concept.
2. They represent the two different sides of people. The monkey is the fun and playful creative type while the hippo is the grounded and reserved much more analytical type.
Together, we think they can lead to a fun/playful brand that is easily remembered.
Initially, I’m looking for a logo only, but it is my hope that the designer would be retained to develop future graphic designs to appear on the website and to be printed on products.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
All socially responsible and community-minded adults. People who put thought into their purchases and would rather buy a gift where they know a certain portion of the proceeds are going back to a good charitable organization instead of the pant pockets of rich wall street businessmen.
The following are NOT requirements. I am VERY open to your creative ideas!
1) Two parts to this logo: an iconic graphical image and the text "monkey hippo." Each should be able to carry the brand on its own, but be even stronger when together.
2) Font is crisp and clean. Some element should be used to distinguish between the two names (i.e. different colour, different font, different placement, all caps versus lower caps). Legible on light and dark backgrounds. Do not include .com.
3) Open to different colours
4) If you do use the actual animals in the drawing, they should not be cartoon-like images or clip art.
5) Must be multi-purposed for print communications, web utilization, and product use.
6) Logo can be enlarged without being distorted.
a) Logo guidelines including RGB, CYMK, and pantone colors would be included.
b) A modifiable vector version of the logo in .ai, .psd or .eps (CMYK)
c) A layered Photoshop Web file format - .jpg (RGB)
d) Winner must transfer copyright for created artwork and font.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar