O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Since we are in the marketing and sales business, the program we have developed is the keystone of our information collecting. This program is a source of entering or tracking our sales activity and sold business (called "cases" or "policies"), as well as, our core sales audience (called "brokers" or "agents"). We have a few names of the program we are considering, but would like more suggestions:
- CaseWire or CaseTrack or CaseArray
- CIM: Case Information Manager
- Using the words "Manifest" or "Keystone" or "Atrium" to indicate a this being a reference point for all aspects of the company.In addition to the name, we would also like a logo designed using the name or one of the names provided. Ideally, we would like to incorporate the word "Excelsior" + our logo.
(NOTE: Excelsior Benefits logo is a bow of a boat coming towards you and the water displaced on each side. See our website for examples.)
- Name the software system.
- Create a logo for the software system. NOTE: IF YOU JUST WANT TO CREATE A LOGO WITH OUR SUGGESTED NAMES THAT IS OKAY TOO.
- Incorporate "Excelsior" + our current logo into the design of the logo. (Preferred but not necessary). NOTE: We do have a nautical theme to our website which can be played upon but isn't necessary to use.
- Use classic style fonts (nothing too difficult to read).
- Be able to provide vector level artwork and a font/color scheme that can translate on a web 2.0 scheme.
- We do not have a preference on color, but would like to stay away from very bright colors or extremely busy designs.