Como trillaaa começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
New real estate company in Tucson, Arizona needs a logo along with a favicon. The logo has to be fresh. New age. Edgy. It has to make a statement. Like gunshots in broad daylight!
Dig this. Tucson is the Wild West. And TRE Daily is the new cowboy in town, ready to lay the smack down. Too many real estate agents here have been eatin' too good without providing true value. I'm the change that the people have waiting for. TRE Daily is what the people want and need.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
So what I need designed is a company logo (TRE Daily) and a favicon.
What is TRE Daily? It's TUCSON REAL ESTATE DAILY. I'm a new age real estate website for Tucson, Arizona. I provide to the people free and user-friendly home search. I have great writers, photographers, (and soon videographers) who blog great content daily. It's what the people want and need.
So I need a logo that'll become the brand for the company. An image that strikes the people as professional. As cool. As fly. As "Wow, forget ReMax or Century21. This company is the new age real deal!"
My vision and purpose for this company is to be a stand up real estate company. When listing homes, I market properties properly on the internet and spend MY time to sell the home. I don't just sit on my ass like 99% of my peers. When selling homes, I provide more information than buyers ever imagined. I don't hide nothing.
I'm the truth to Tucson real estate.
First of all, designers... Push the envelope with with this one. Go all out. Genius comes out when you're at the crossroads of creation and destruction. Give me your best because I assure you that whoever wins, your logo will be the face of the king of Tucson real estate.
This is what I want.
- Although the real name is Tucson Real Estate Daily, I want the logo to be TRE Daily (DAILY)
- Tagline is "Nobody Transacts Tucson Better"
- I'm in Arizona, and it's hot out here so think of HOT colors. Strong hot colors, not fruity, pastel colorsThese are things that you can pull inspiration from to incorporate into the logo
- Arizona's flag
- The shape of Arizona shape with the location of Tucson pinpointed
- The sun
- A home (Normal home or an adobe home - let's be different but better than the rest of the 99% of real estate logos, cool?)
- Mountain ranges (Tucson got some killer mountains surrounding the city, google it if you're going to use this image)Give me your all, fellow designers. This one's gonna go down in history!