At Soul Maps, we excavate people's hidden treasures. We teach clients a series of maps to navigate and access their inner wisdom at any time, for any question, so they can enjoy the gentle unfolding of their soul. The vehicle they travel in, the body, is rebalanced through the chakras. They make friends with their driving team through learning about Jungian psychological types. And they see they road ahead more clearly as they get to know their archetypes.
Our clients walk away able to harness the powers of their conscious, shadow, and collective unconscious selves, feeling even more whole and powerful.
The image we would like to communicate is that we are soulful and interested in holistic health and well being.
More information and images at http://www.soulmaps.com.au
The website gives a good idea of the visual theme we currently use.
* People interested in self and personal development
* Spiritually-minded people
* People interested in holistic health, counselling, and life coaching
* People suffering a spiritual depression
* People looking for change in their life, who want to better align their life with their innate skills, talents, and personality
* People who seek life purpose direction and guidance
* This is an increasing market of people, many of whom have already been involved in self-development or spiritual practices such as yoga, healing modalities, alternate therapies, etc.
* This is also for people who have suffered life crises or trauma and seek to make meaning of their experiences.
* Generally we attract people aged between mid twenties through to mid fifties.
Please see attached picture for a general idea.
The circles in the tree represent the 7 chakras, i.e. starting from the bottom - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, indigo
The tree is standing on planet earth
The tree top is illuminated with stars/light (to show connection to the greater universe)
The lettering of Soul Maps should be organic and flowing, not mechanical