O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
AlabamaHorseShows.com is an equestrian networking site that allows competitors in Alabama the ability to plan a show season and show committees to promote their event - horse shows, equestrian clinics, and trail rides etc etc. This is for both western and english disciplines.
Do NOT use the current cheesy logo as a baseline for anything - we put it together quickly to kick off the site.
- Would like something similar to what vir2le did for a client: look at the 2nd one - the horse head looks a little funny but the concept is clean.
- the logo needs to be predominately horizontal (check out site header and you will see why)
- Also the president of AHS.com likes these designs as well - the 1st one in the list (far left)
- Leaning toward royal blue (as in blue ribbons) but open to other ideas - not excited about red, though
- Add ".com" to end of Horse Shows as we're marketing the website
- Generic horses or english horses preferred
- looking for clean, professional lines/images
- Thank you for your interest and best wishes designing!
- NO CLIP ART CHEESY LOGOS LIKE WHAT WE HAVE NOW!
- no cartoons
- no "old west" type fonts
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar