American Bachelor Party is a one-stop-shop website for the best man who doesn’t want the hassle or pressure of planning a complete Bachelor Party on his own. We are looking for a logo that shows a company that is professional yet trendy and fun. The VIP theme is key.
American Bachelor Party
American Bachelor Party is the creation of two 20-something guys who know how to throw a great party but may lack in the graphic design capacity.
We want to convey the message that our brand means:
- All inclusive (Bachelor Party in a Box)
- Experts when it comes to nightclubs, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Urban (Target audience age = 20s-30s)
Imagery that illustrates the above themes. Some ideas we had (we don't feel tied to them at all so use your imagination):
- Guy(s) coming out of a limo onto a red carpet
- Velvet Rope / Red Carpet
- City Skyline
- Club Theme
- Celebration Theme
- Liquid from a spilled drink creating the letters
- American - red, white, blue, silver (would prefer trendy looking than too stars and stripes)Be creative and have fun!
Note: Website and business cards have a dark background so something that will stand out is important. We also want the ability to receive it in several formats / sizes so it can be used on the website, postcards, t-shirts, business cards, etc.
- Plain text without imagery
- Don’t care as much about the font as the complete image