The Art Seen Alliance is an artist management and event production company located in Austin, Texas. We have recently come together to produce the 5th annual Art Outside event at Apache Pass, just 45 minutes east of Austin, Texas. We support sustainability and promote creativity.
18-35 years old
artists and creatives
event and festival goers
humans, plants, animals
The Art Seen Alliance is a group of artists in the austin area that have come together to produce events and get art seen.
They have been toting the current logo for a year and have decided to change it because:
1. They think it looks too rigid and sterile.
2. It is similar to another local artist collective, the Pump Project. reference: http://www.pumpproject.org
3. It vaguely communicates the groups message.
For this design project the client would like to see:
1. An icon that reflects "art" or "creativity"
2. An icon that reflects the word "Alliance" found in the company name.
3. An icon that communicates "groups" or "clusters" coming together.
4. An icon that communicates "observation" or "seeing" either by an individual or a group.
5. The words Art Seen Alliance in a bold/semi-bold font that works with the icon.
This logo is for both web and print. It should not be super bubbly but preferably web 2.0 design compatible. It should be also be legible when printed small.
The client is also open to different orientations: Square, horizontal, and vertical.
Please try to avoid cliches like paint brushes, palettes, and eye balls - or if you are going to use a popular element like these please make it unique.