We are a start-up company. Our technology for visualizing connections between companies has been sold to some of the major business information providers and used by a large number of their customers on a daily basis. Our tool provides a user friendly interactive way for exposing and presenting connections between companies, their holdings, directors and other related data.
An initial demo can be viewed at:
Try searching for 'Teva' and click on "view business map" link that appears as part of one of the search results
Our vision is that our company become a major business information provider. By leveraging our proven presentation ability, we'd like to provide an online data management tool with the ability to share business information for the business community, as well as small and large companies.
Our target audiences include two steps: (1) at present and (2) later on:
(1) First stage: The Holding Tree targets large holding companies, of various industries, which own dozens of assets/companies. These Companies are usually publicly traded and well established, such as: http://www.tevapharm.com/
It is usually the secretaries and general consels of corporations, which are the senior administration management of these companies that will most use it.
(2) Second stage: An internet community based Information provider targeting the whole business public, including: "business" users, small and large companies.
Since our target audiences have a time frame of two stages, we are in a dilemma: On one hand, we want to be a friendly, easy to use and light product coming from a young, hip, creative and innovative software company.
Such as: http://twitter.com/
On the other hand, we are presently catering to large, well established, usually public and quasi-"traditional" companies, so we want to express security (of information), credibility, professionalism, such as :
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.com
We are, therefore looking for a logo with the following characteristics:
- HOLDINET – the name should be included in the logo.
- COOL and INNOVATIVE because of the cool and innovative features of our product.
- PLAYFULL, since we want our product to be FUN to use (and different than other CRM systems).
- NEET, CLASSY, CREDIBLE because of its first stage target – public traded companies
- BUSINESS oriented – as the product will target the whole business public.
- SECURITY – as it includes information, and users want to feel safe about the info which they provide
- DYNAMIC and UPDATED since the business info should be "ALIVE" and in "MOVEMENT".
- The NO list: NOT too shiny, glam or flashy colors. Should include no more than three colors, and should reflect the above mentioned.
Looking forward to seeing your proposed logos.