Cheapskate Millionaire is a community driven financial insight and lifestyle website / blog / bulliten board which will bring together individuals who want to pench pennies but still live life
Take a look at the site to get a starting idea of where we're going. How does the commercial go? Strong enough for a man, but ph balanced for a woman. Something like that. I understand that our target reader will probably be female, but the web admin and main viewpoint is from a male. Everybody likes saving money, right?http://www.cheapskatemillionaire.com/
- The logo should definately be eyecatching, fun yet still strong, and appeal to a broad audience.
- No final decision on color but obviuosly, green would definately fit. Dollars, coins, etc. all tie in. I'm curious to see your ideas...
- Something that can also be broken apart and used around the site as stand alone images, favicon, etc.
- Optional tagline " It's my dollar"
- Cartoons. I hate them in a logo