Como milesspencer começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We would like to start with a logo for My Bailiwick, a new crowdsourcing platform. as the name suggests, we are looking for creative ways to communicate what Bailiwick is... A place to go to get expertise or creativity that you may lack, but others may likely be quite skilled.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
- We're on a mission to unlock the knowledge and creativity of the world, and reward those that participate in the process.
- We have named our company after the “olde english” phrase that means specialized area of expertise.
- We would like a logo that evokes a bit of the old school, but is still cool today.
- See definition at wiki. We like the fact that it is old world- old school.
- There are still Bailiwicks in Guernsey and Jersey, which are sort of old french/old english mash ups themselves.
- We have selected a color pallete which can be viewed on kuhler... it's called renaissance. It is a start but feel free to use complimentary colors
- The logo should incorporate the name, My Bailiwick, though the word bailiwick may be more prominent (but not subordinate) in the design.
- We would entertain a tagline but that is not required at this point (we have none to date, would pay bonus for good one).
- The nomenclature (wording) of the site is directed toward phrases and words that are common but have old english-latin-french roots.
- The perfect mix would be to take old school and bring it to a up to date look. Examples of this might be the Tattoo genre, and perhaps NFL Europe logos or English Premiere League (Football) Logos are a place to start.
- <bizzare side note> For some reason, the image of the bull thistle is another place to start. Good picture here
- We are wide open to a variety of concepts, and will provide constant feedback throughout the process: it's fun for all of us!
- For all of this old world/old school/ latin roots etc, WE CANNOT BE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar