I really like, but am not in love with any of the logos thus far. I am in need of a logo for my new chiropractic office. The logo must let potential patients know that my office is different than other chiropractors. The logo must represent the feel of my office, which is professional, sophisticated, and conveys to the patients that they are receiving quality care.
The Chiropractic Avenue
The idea for the name, The Chiropractic Avenue, came because we want our future patients to "try a different avenue of health"; an avenue that is new, effective and offers a smart alternative to regular healthcare (including regular chiropractic). The technique that I practice (called NUCCA) involves taking highly specific x-rays of the upper cervical spine (neck), which are then meticulously analyzed. This allows me to give a very precise, personalized adjustment to each patient. The main things that make this different from regular chiropractic is:
- It is very gentle/soft with no cracking or popping of the neck/back.
- The patient only has to be seen a few times at first, then about 2x/yr.
- The patient receives a lot more personal attention.
- It is relatively new, very effective, and it restores the patients posture to a straight, upright balanced state.
The inside of the office will consist of red brick, tan walls, white wainscoting, white crown molding, and accents in black. I want the feel inside the office to coincide with the logo on the outside of the office. I want a simple, but cutting edge design.
I will be using the logo on a business sign, letterhead, banners, business cards, mailers, etc.
- A logo that looks fresh/new/innovative.
- The logo must include the name "The Chiropractic Avenue".
- Some colors I like are dark red, chocolate brown, tan, cream, black, mustard yellow possibly?, but am open to other colors.
- When I think of the name I think of a very traditional/classical look.
- I like the look when gradient is used - either in the background, wording, graphics, or multiple uses.
- The font should be very professional/traditional (serif) - nothing too contemporary looking, but NOT your basic word/excel fonts.
- Some ideas that maybe used as symbols are: a park bench, a lamp post, a tree, a tree with an iron gate around it, a road/path way, etc. Please be creative. Please NO clip art. Original work is wanted.
- The finished product must be in a vector format that can be manipulated in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Also, the designer must be willing to give me full rights to the artwork after payment is rendered.
- I don't want any spines or medical emblems - too overdone.
- I don't want the logo to contain a photograph. Just graphics.
- I don't want anything too busy or big as far as graphics go. Simple is good.