Como Cubic Compass começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
i-Dialogue is a customer service and support portal software solution used by business-to-business (B2B) companies to facilitate online collaboration and case resolution.
A new logo is needed that communicates the online collaborative features of the hosted service.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Midmarket B2B companies ($30MM-$300MM year)
Service and Support Managers
Channel Marketing Managers
Male or Female ages 30-50
We host customer service websites, so customers will initially look to our own brand and website as an example. The design should be professional, but slightly fun, encouraging companies to adopt web 2.0 online collaboration features and engage in a "dialogue" with their customers.
* Mix of upper/lower case acceptable.
* The logo will be presented on a white background.
* The "i" stands for "Internet"
* We like the concept of the 2 "i's" in i-Dialogue talking to each other, but definitely open to your alternative ideas
* We envision using the logo with a Blue and Orange JQuery UI theme named "UI Lightness" (Click on the Gallery tab on this site http://jqueryui.com/themeroller)
* Gradients, depth, and drop shadows are all okay
* The dash "-" in i-Dialogue is required to prevent customers from pronouncing the brand as one word. Intended to be communicated as "i" "dialogue" (if you know of a better way to accomplish, please submit your ideas!)
* We're very open to ideas that combine a symbol with the brand name. One idea is to use the first letter "i" in i-Dialogue as the symbol.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar