Como Mitch Dickinson começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
I work in a small organization responsible for creating software systems to track different kinds of information.
My small group works for a much bigger company, and the software systems are used internally within the larger company.
Our main program is called "Cater". It is called Cater because the software is designed to support a wide variety of information tracking requirements. Therefore, the application is "catering" to any of the customers' needs.
Some things that Cater can do include:
- tracking financials
- project management
- tracking company issues
- tracking customer requests
- document / file management
The software works sort of like a really big filing cabinet where users can file many different kinds of information.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
All of our customers are business users as they are employees of the larger organization mentioned above.
I want the logo to include the following concepts/requirements:
- The software is used to track different kinds of company information.
- The software is very flexible in nature, and "caters" to any customer information tracking needs.
- It should appear professional (but not boring) and give the customer a sense of reliability and security.
- It should make the customer feel like they are using a modern, high tech system and not an old system that is 10 years old.
- Please avoid the use of blue. Any other colors are fair game so long as they fit with the above concepts.
Side Note: The comparison to a food catering business could be interesting and meaningful, but is not a strict requirement (be creative).
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar