Como Pysan começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
SchoolLife101.com is a college student specific listing site (similar to Craigslist) with a focus on textbook listings. The site is built, and ready, just looking to add the final piece, We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo to finalize the design around. This is a guaranteed contest.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are about to launch in a major way to numerous college campuses across the USA. We are looking to a logo design that will be catchy and grab the attention of students looking for a more financially rewarding way in which to sell their textbooks, and a more cost-effective way to acquire them. Our primary focus is textbooks in the beginning, with the option of any other items they wish to list, and then eventually to become a social networking site.
We don't yet have a color scheme, so that's completely up in the air also.
Something that looks good on a white background as well as knocked out on a color-background.- Solid vector art that works great in print as well as on-screen, in one color or many
- A logo that scales well given where we are looking to take our business
- Want an icon to use in addition to text (think Nike, Pepsi, Coca-cola)
- Audience 18-24 age college students
- Our site is SchoolLife101.com, must make sure the 2 L's in the middle are distinct so as to minimize misspellings.
- .com is optional in the logo.
- We are partial to blue, but greens could work as well
- Possible Tagline: The Student Resource.(optional)
- Complex graphics
- The logo found on our site is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar