Champlain Maternal Newborn Regional Program/Programme régional des soins à la mère et au nouveau-né de Champlain (French)
The Champlain Maternal Newborn Regional Program is a newly developed healthcare program with the focus of improving the care of pregnant mothers and newborns through the coordination and integration of patient focused planning at a regional level. The integrated system will provide mothers and their babies with better access to high quality health services through more effective and efficient management and coordination of maternal and newborn services in the Champlain region (Eastern Ontario, Canada). Each hospital offering maternal newborn care will continue to provide their own clinical services, while the Program ensures coordination, reduction of duplication, standardization, and improved quality of services.
This logo will be used on stationary as well as our website. Our audience will be healthcare providers (hospitals, public health units, etc), the Government of Ontario, the Ministry of Health, as well as the general public. The breadth will be local, provincial, national and international.
The interest in 99Designs is to have a logo developed that incorporates the mother/baby theme, with the program title as an optional part of it (ie logo can stand alone or be used with the program title)
• The logo can incorporate colours but must also be acceptable in black on white format.
• Key themes are as follows: mother, baby, pregnancy, birth, love, care, health, hospital, community
• The logo must work in both official languages – English and French
• The logo must be professional and serious and not cute – no cartoons
• The logo must command respect and confidence, yet not be harsh
• The logo must be 100% original, no clip art
• JPEG format is required as well as a file format that we can edit the text (png, cdr etc) as the name of our organization will be changing shortly as we grow.