Brandi G. precisava de um novo design de logo e criou um concurso na 99designs.
Um vencedor foi selecionado entre 432 designs enviados por 75 designers freelancers.
We are part of an Incubator program. We are creating a new online market place for Freelancers and Small Businesses to find small offices offered by other small businesses.
Our target audience will consist of freelancers and small businesses. Freelancers could include graphic artists, programmers, bloggers or others you might find working at Starbucks.
We are looking for a logo to represent our online market place.
1. No cartoons or clip art looking icons.
2. The logo should be easy to read.
3. The logo should look good on sizes ranging from a t-shirt to a pencil.
4. We are open to your creative ideas.
5. If there's a stand alone Icon, it should be placed to the left of the words.
6. It would be OK to include the .com some where (smaller) in the design and not have a space between the words.
7. Please don't use negative space logos. My website may be mostly white or light.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Nós guardamos um lugar para o seu concurso de design de logotipos.
Saiba como um concurso de design funciona ou leia mais sobre nossos serviços de design de logo.