Clean, simple, yet eye catching logo design for the personal development blog Lyved. http://www.lyved.com
Hello, thanks for
considering my contest. I am looking for a clean, simple, yet eye catching logo
design for my blog Lyved. Lyved is a personal development blog that helps
readers achieve their dreams and the life they want.
In a few weeks I will
be getting a new design for the blog and so I would like a logo as well. The
design will be very simple and professional because I hope to turn Lyved into a
So I just ask that
the logo exemplifies personal development but also will be able to meet with
subjects beyond that. Lyved is going to be turned into a lifestyle magazine sort of like readers' digest.
Thanks – I look
forward to your designs!
- Clean, simple, positive, professional.- "Web 2.0" look.
- Easy to read font.
- I want the logo to look good whether it is located in a big or small header (like the blog has now).
- I want the Y to be a little more noticeable so it sticks in peoples' memory.
- If your logo is chosen if possible I would like to have 2 copies, one as a photoshop document and one as a gif.
- Hard to read font.
- Complicated logo.
- Dark colors.
- Don't want all capital letters, just the L