Infinite Publishing, LLC has created several websites over the past 10 years, many of which are a part of the paper craft industry (scrapbooking, etc.). Our business model, content, and focus are exclusively targeted towards the web.
We're developing a website called "Invitopia.com" that will aggregate wedding invitations for dozens of websites and let brides search them by style, color, type, price, etc. The site will also feature store reviews, coupons, etc.
The website we're building (and consequently the logo you're designing) will be targeted at 20-34 year old female brides-to-be who are shopping for wedding invitations. Personal style is the key decision making factor when shopping for wedding invitations.
We're looking for a stylish-yet-strong logo for the website. We're trying to convey a sense of style while making sure that the products themselves are the real showcase.
We're open to your creativity with the following guidelines:
- The text for the logo should simply say "Invitopia", excluding the ".com"
- There is no tag line to incorporate.
- Serif and Sans-Serif fonts are acceptable; Serif is preferred
- A this point the "I" in "Invitopia" should be capitalized.
- We would love some sort of graphic/icon that could also double for a favicon. This can be a portion of the logo.
- The icon could represent a number of things...ideally broad selection, an actual invitation, an envelope, etc. Please avoid bells, bow-ties, birds, cakes, and other wedding cliches.
- Colors suggestions include current stylish wedding colors: muted pastels, pinks, purples, blues, silver....we're open. Just please avoid "Web 2.0" neon greens, blues, and oranges.
Some example/inspirational websites for styles, colors, content include:
We would like the image format in:
Vector - .eps (EPS)
Photoshop layered - .psd (RGB)
We would also like to know what font is used.
UPDATE (3 days to go...)
Thanks to all who have submitted designs thus far. Collectively you have helped us shape what we're looking for in a logo.
At this point, I believe have received all of the logos featuring a damask/calligraphy/tribal styling (see #54, #27, #75, etc.) that we need. We may select one of those, but don't need anymore in that format.
If you would like to submit future designs in the next three days, we'd like to see ones somehow featuring an envelope icon which is representative of the invitations.
We're still flexible on colors, and are more interested in the design layout at this point than the color.
The "invitopia" text can be lowercase or upper case.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Keep up the great work!