Como JustinWi começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
It's a tough real estate market so I've decided to set my house apart by auctioning it off. I need an eye-catching logo for my website, yard signs, and flyers to generate some buzz and drive traffic to the site.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
It's a buyer's housing market so I've decided to auction off my house, with a twist. The "Bothell Countdown" is like an auction but instead of the price going up over time, it goes down. Each week I'll drop the price of the house by $5k-$10k and send out email updates to interested parties until I find a buyer.
I need a logo to put on the auction's website, yard signs, and flyers. The logo should attract people's attention who are driving by the house or see a yard sign on the road and encourage them to visit the website.
Final artwork should be vector based and editable in Illustrator.
- The logo should scale well so that it's visible on both 2 foot x 2 foot signs from 50 feet away and on a 2 inch x 2 inch corner of a flyer.
- Should look good on a white background (yard signs will be white)
- The text, "www", "Bothell", "Countdown" and ".com" must all appear but they don't have be sequential, all the same color, etc.
- Logo should convey that the "Bothell Countdown" refers to a home, but doesn't have to imply an auction is involved.
- Bonus points for incorporating tag lines like:
- "Price reductions every week"
- "How low will it go?"
- Note: if present, tag lines should be easily removable without detracting from the overall design