Help! I need a logo and style guide for my locative media consultancy company. I have a passion for GPS games and would like to turn it into a job. Please don't make me find a real job.
In these times of economic uncertainty, my employer has decided to release me from the bonds of their endentured servitude. Hurah! Freedom. But all was not good, my freedom was short-lived and my loving spouse has demanded that I return to another "factory floor". Please don't make me find a real job. I can't work in another cubicle.
I would like to take my passion in designing and building mobile aplications and turn it into a full time job. So my wife has given me two months to find enough work to feed us. I need to establish a brand for my new company based upon an existing site that I have, 2linessoftware.com
I am looking for a logo and style guide that helps establish 2Lines Software as an;
- Expert in mobile development, and
- Expert in locative media (look it up on wiki but essentially GPS based games and applications)
The logo is for 2Lines Software and if you could include a short colour / style template I would appreciate it. Thanks.
- Logo for 2Lines Software. Should give some indication of the locative media and mobile development expertise.
- Colour Template / Style Guide. Provide a colour template of 5 colours that will work well with the logo.
- A logo so bad I can't find work and have to get a real job,
- in a cubicle.
- with daily status meetings.
- and timesheets
- and "Is this good for the company" pep talks