We are looking for a logo for our medical software. The goal is a stylistic logo that is clean, simple, and creative. Excellent direction has been provided in our description, therefore, attention to detail is essential.
Desired Color Scheme:
Clean, simple, stylistic, and modern.
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
- We are looking for the best designers to unleash their creativity and design a stylistic logo for our medical software named Hydrogen. The software is built for managing blood and plasma donations at a donation center or blood drive.
- A potential design idea is a hydrogen atom encircled with a blood cell for the electron. The idea is to keep the font, style, and colors simple, yet modern. The logo must include the text â€œHydrogenâ€ within its creative element.
- All concepts are welcome, as long as they convey professionalism and class. We will provide feedback and direction to every design to guide you down the path of what we are looking for or to ask you to explore an out-of-the-box design further.
- The logo is to be utilized across all forms of media such as a website, letterhead, software report header, software splash screen, software login screen, etc. Therefore, we prefer a longish (banner-style) logo over a squarish design.
- When submitting entries, please provide a tag line to describe your design.
Thank you for all the submissions. There are some really interesting design concepts. After looking at the submissions, there are a few design elements that we like and some we would like to avoid. Please look at the submissions that we have "starred" as those are the ones we like. Additional comments as below:
- We are leaning towards RED as our color preference.
- Avoid the use of a blood drop as it conveys bleeding which is a different industry. Our business deals with the collected product and not with the bleeding process. We prefer the circular blood cell in the designs submitted.
- Do not use the atom for a logo. It looks like a nuclear/radioactive facility. :)
- You may add the text "platform" in your design and make it visually less important. Our software is really called the Hydrogen Platform. Â