Chiara Cinema (http://www.chiarastudios.com) is a wedding cinema studio that creates cinematic interpretations of each couple's wedding day.
We target couples in their mid to late 20s. Our target couples are the ones that are unique, quirky, and have a great energy about them.
For us, the logo design is of huge importance as it will draw the attention of someone visiting our webpage immediately. We're hoping that for our young couples, there's a sense of understanding when seeing the logo that they immediately recognize we're a company that embraces youth, individuality, and hand-crafted trade.
Looking for a MODERN / HIP approach as we strive not to be like a classic wedding film studio.
Logo text states:
What we ARE looking for:
1. Simple design with use of clean symbols and logo. Also, the color palette is pleasing and not too loud which is great.
2. Might be a LITTLE too handcrafted and like Anthropologie which comes off as a bit cheesy, but something along this color palette and hand-designed font style looks great as well
3. Great (but optional) to see if a film-related logo (e.g. 8mm camera or camera lens silhouette), but we trust your artistic eye on whether it'll look good with or without it :)
4. Enjoy the VERY subtle aged texture of the text where you wouldn't call it overtly vintage, but adds a nice layer to it.
What We’re NOT Looking For:
1. Cheesy cursive
2. Unoriginal design
3. Too Web 2.0-ish and polished