seeking a fresh, edgy, clean logo for a motorcycle social network.
Seeking a striking graphical style, yet clearly legible text, created in vector graphics.
What better project to show off your skills than a cool moto logo?
We're developing a social network for motorcycling, called FAT MOTO.
(fat moto = for all things moto)
fat moto has nothing to do with fat people.
fatMOTO.com will be a social network website. it will be a place for riders of motorcycles to link up with other riders, riding groups, and see all the groups / events / locations in their area that match their style of riding and interests. I want this logo to be edgy / fresh / striking / bold
Ideas for logo styles:
silhouette of a rider on a motorcycle, such as with
possibly an IM styled logo, conveying communication / community
something that conveys all moto, like an outlined motorcycle... low detail high perspective / interest drawing of a shot like these:
the trick is to keep it sporty looking, but not overly detailed.
bike only inspiration?
fatMOTO to be a strikingly bold logo, not just for a website header, but for shirts, posters, and printed media. Something with graphiti, urban, edgy, tattoo'd... and interesting looking. - not overly dark pls.
- if it has a bike shadow/concept/img/graphic/emblem, it should be of asporty styled bike (if there is any bike graphic at all), such as thelinks provided.
- if it uses a helmet, it needs to be a sport styled helmet
- vector format .ai, plus .psd open layer, plus .png in high res and 3 low res sizes. delivered with 1 color variation and a black/white format.
- fat moto logo must not include fat person/people
- nothing cartoony
- nothing too detailed. outlined img / shadow / etc.. not a highly detailed graphic / emblem.
- i need it to be legible
- it needs to not have elements of crusing / cruisers / harley styled bikes. .. no relation to that kind of img pls.
- it needs to not have a race bike or dirt bike in the img. this site is for sport and off road via internal channels.
- if it has a bike shadow/concept/img/graphic/emblem, it should be of a sporty styled bike (if there is any bike graphic at all), such as the links provided.