Como KerriganLowdermilk começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
Party Worth Crashing
Kait Kerrigan and Brian Lowdermilk write musicals. They made their off-Broadway debut with their adaptation of HENRY AND MUDGE in 2006. Among them, they have received the 2009 Kleban Award, 2006 Jonathan Larson Award, a 2004-2005 Dramatists Guild Fellowship, a Richard Rodgers Award, and others. For more information, visit http://www.kerrigan-lowdermilk.com.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Teens/early 20s. Logo should be effective in several environments, both on the billboard of a professional theater, or in an e-blast from a student-run production.
- Use the title of the musical: Party Worth Crashing
- Text-based logo. We're essentially looking for the perfect font for our title, anything from truetype to handwritten.
- Color logo that also works in black & white. Can be designed for either a dark or light background. Will be used on a combination of program covers, advertisements and web sites.
- Aesthetic: edgy, young, dark, maybe a little too cool for school.
- No party hats, no party favors - the title refers to a party w/ kegs, drugs and excess. The kind of party you can't get into.