I need a logo for a new photography business that symbolizes professionalism and quality. I am in my early thirties so I would like something that would appeal to those near my generation. The logo will be used for business cards, website, and photo embossing.
Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography
I am trying to decide between Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography as a business name. At this point I am favoring Prechel Photography. The final decision will depend on the logo design, so feel free to work with both. I am looking for a unique logo that is clean and elegant. I will be photographing people, pets, events, etc.
- a logo that translates well for embossing on albums and photos
- a unique logo
- something that will appeal to both teenagers and 30-40 somethings
- I am thinking of something within the blue, black, gray, white sort of color scheme
- would consider other colors as long as they are not too loud
- I would like to see a complete package: logo, business card and stationary
- PSD format
- Overly "busy" design
- very loud colors
- cheesy graphics or fonts
- hard to read fonts