Como Non-Profit Org começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Create a fresh, contemporary logo that helps us communicate the need for a physcial home for Australian writers. This is a challenging project that requires a skilful designer who can make something intangible and hard to explain into an exciting visual brand.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
About the project
We are a non-profit writing organisation in Australia working on creating a new physical space/precinct for writers. We want to communicate our vision to property developers, government and the community. To help with this, we are looking for a fresh, contemporary logo that communicates our brand and tag-line. The logo will be used on letterhead, business cards and a website as part of a communications campaign to help us raise funds, find a developer and attract government support.
- Writers HQTagline
- Igniting words into actionKey messages
- creative professionals
The logo should reflect the following feelings:
- Business-likeLogo Design
- Preferably only 2 colours (blue and something else, but we're open and flexible on colour)
- Design can be typographic only or it can incorporate symbols or illustration
- Suitable for both print and web use
- We'd like to be able to use two variations of the logo, one with the tagline, and one without
- Use the tagline
- Two variations - one with tagline and one without
- Dynamic/edgy; Multi-faceted; Engaging; Compelling; Business-like
- Bookish metaphors - books, pages, pens, print
- Flames or metaphors of "ignite"
- Too many colours
- Old-fashioned feel