Como georg.gajewski começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
FUSE is the next generation dating app. Fuse is all about finding your perfect match through revealing your true personality instead of just showing some shallow "i look awesome" selfies. The app will bring people together that really do belong together.
Our initial target group is young (18-34), urban, well educated and has a great taste in music, art and design. This is why they love simplicity, quality and 'real things'.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Tipos de logotipo para explorar
Marca figurativa simples
Marca figurativa abstrata
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
We want a logo, that consists of 2 parts
a) a pictogram
b) a word mark
It should be possible to use each of them either separately or combined.
Tinder perfectly shows how this works. And yes, it's the same industry, but the designer just did an awesome job. You should put more work into the pictogram, as this will be how we decide - if this part is great we are happy. The wordmark in the end is 'just' a unique font - maybe altered to fit. But the pictogram is what we will use as differentiation and which should be really unique.
Some words to how the pictogram should look like:
- as simple as possible
- absolutely NO heart shape allowed :) - (we've seen that too much)
- Don't use the letter 'F' as a base for the logo (there are just too many apps with an F as a logo base..)
- The aspect ratio should be somehow balanced - aka we don't want something really thin / tall / wide - but rather something compact that would fit into a box without looking odd. We plan to print square/nearly square stickers with just the pictogram and they need to look awesome.
- Don't use any color gradients - one or max 2 simple colors - without any gradients -that's it!
The word fuse has several meanings:
1) fuse (as verb) can mean 'to unite or become united by melting' or 'to join or become combined /integrated'
2) A fuse (as noun) is a device/mechanism that ignites/starts an explosive
3) A fuse (as noun) is a a protective device used in an electric circuit. It melts under heavy load and thus breaks the circuit.
We would like to focus on the first 2 meanings, as it really fits to what the app will actually do. In a figurative sense of course :) So you can totally use this as inspiration.
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar