I'm an Australian girl and the technical founder of a new fashion startup - ShopHunt.
ShopHunt is an online fashion community of shoppers who 'hunt' online shopping bargains and hard to find pieces. It's female-focused but not exclusively.
Fashion lovers (both men & women, 18 to 40 years old) who shop a lot online. Bullseye audience is a 29 year old professional woman who reads Vogue and iD magazine, shops on Net-A-Porter and loves Apple, eBay and Chanel.
1. The logo should focus on the text 'SHOPHUNT'. Your design can choose if the text should appear as uppercase, propercase or lowercase.
2. Submit logo on dark background and white/light background
3. I would love you to incorporate the 'hunt' theme into the logo's creative design. For example:
- tribal themes: spears, tribal face paint, feathers, beads.
- animal themes: zebra patterns, tiger/cheetah.
This tribal theme can be subtle or prominent. I do prefer minimal logos - so please don't make the design too busy with multiple fonts & multiple images.
4. Keep it timeless. The font should be a font that a fashion magazine would use. The tribal theme should be something you'd see a model wearing or holding in a tribal themed fashion photo shoot in Vogue.
5. Logo should be convertable to a favicon equivalent. The favicon should have a strong identity and be recognisable.
6. We'll be judging submissions based on the quality of the form and how the elements fit together - the logo should reproduce in black and white, monochrome and colour.
* Please keep the 'hunt' theme as a tribal theme only. I don't want anything that looks like war or military.
* the type should be modern, without being too "tech" or futuristic.
* nothing too "girly", although the brand has a larger % of female customers, it's not exclusive to women.