Como Randy Pertler começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
OwnerOwners.com is a new company dedicated to helping home owners sell their homes without having to pay realtor commissions. The task is to design a logo that can be used on the website and is easily readable and identifiable on our yard sign.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
OnlineOwners.com lanched its site in January. Our mission is help home owners sell their homes without having to pay a realtor commision. Our strategy is to drive users to our website primarily through our yard signs and newspaper ads. The logo and name, OnlineOwners.com, must be easily readable on a yard sign by someone driving by in a vehicle. We are focusing the local market first but plan to expand nationally once our model has proved successful.
- The Logo should incorporate the new OnlineOwners.com or be able to be used in conjunction with it.
- OnlineOwners.com is must be easy to read. (Suggestion is the use of capital O's and/or the use of two different colors)
- It must be clear that OnlineOwners.com is one word.
- It should reflect a combination of a real estate and technology feel.
- The color should some blue in it to match the website and yard sign design.
- It may symbolize money savings
- The logo shouldn't be complex
- The logo should incorporate too many different colors
- It should look like OnlineOwners is 2 seperate words