Como Affinite Photography começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Something timeless with dual purpose for my wedding and (mainly) children's photography company
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I am a year old photography business that is rebranding and renaming so I need to start from scratch. I am very spontaneous in the way I shoot and would like a design that reflects that. Fresh and clean that appeals to my audience which is brides and mothers, hopefully higher end. I am open to anything as you are all the experts!
Here is my old website and old company name and logo
http://www.artisticcamel.com. Revamp is in the works, waiting to see a logo that will push me over the edge on design. While the old logo is okay, it doesn't really represent my style and doesn't stand out in a pile of business cards at all!
Will be used on business cards, stationary, website, brochures, gift certificates, etc.
Affinite is Middle English for "related by marriage", it also means attrtaction/liking.
- AP and Affinite Photography easily seen
- AP standalone also
- I like graphic elements that don't have particular meaning (ie no birds, hearts, butterflies, etc.) like
- Ability to have 2 color schemes (both strong and vivid)
- **elegant and monochromaitc for weddings (I like blues, in particular, like the shades in my old logo or http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3P11Tw0w0w0w0) or classic like apple green/brown or blue/brown
- **something fun for kids photography (one shade of blue and lime green for example)-I've been looking at colorschemedesigner.com for color ideas and love the triad and analogic color schemes
- I like "graffiti" type swirls/designs as long as it's not overpowering
- Want it to look good on a light or dark background
- Idea (take it or leave it): Phonetic spelling of affinite (ə-fĭn'ĭ-tē) as a tagline or accent???
- Prefer Layered Format (.psd) AND Vector Formats (.eps) please preservelayers... this is to enable me to remove text and use just the graphicportion (if such a design is choosen) as a 'mark' on some photographs
- Anything that has to do with a camera or film (camera body, film strip, lens, shutter, etc.)
- Nothing kitschy (hearts, wedding rings, butterflies, etc.)
- Not a fan of pastels or weak colors, I like to make a strong statement that matches my personality
- No photos of any kind