Both of these are the same site at present but we want to split into two sites with separate look and feel.
We would like a logo for both of these sites. Currently we have one for Datajar which can be seen in the header of our web site at http://www.datajar.com.au. We have no logo as yet for ITIL Campus.
Datajar is our main corporate identity. This logo will be used on business cards as well as on the web site.
For both we want something clever, not too complex, and of course eye catching.
We are open to using any colour scheme but not pink!
Some other information that might help:
- Our clients are mainly young IT professionals looking to improve their position in the workplace by seeking better qualifications
- We have customers from all over the world
- New design of logo for Datajar
- New design of logo for ITIL Campus
- Eye candy
- Think of a logo that can also be a fashion statement. So not only used for our web site and business cards/stationary but would look cool on a T-shirt, coffee cup etc.
- Although we want a professional look we are open to outlandish 'out there' designs as well as these are often the ones that are remembered and catch the eye
- Have fun with it!
- Something boring and 'corporate' looking
- Something too complex to reproduce
- Something that looks like someone else's logo with different words
- Something that is culturally insensitive as we have a global clientelle
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar