Como seahorsemedia começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
'Look Good Feel Better , a chairty , needs a logo designed for an awareness and fund raising week to be held in 2009 called DREAM WEEK.
This is the inaugral event but will be anniversarised every year.
Look Good Feel Better is a community service that runs free workshops for women, men and teens undergoing cancer treatment to help deal with the appearance related side effects
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Dream Week is a platform on which to conduct media/ press events for Look Good Feel Better. The idea is to generate a lot of interest, donation, recognition of Look Good..Feel Better. These include
The release of research into the psychological impact of the Look Good Feel Better program while undergoing cancer treatment
The Dream Ball the major fundraiser for the charity supported by the cosmetic industry
The Dream Dinner- high level event with power brokers of industry fundraising
• As the Official charity for the Cosmetic industry, we are looking for sophisticated, soft but with an edge.
• The program does not practice hands-on medical care. The program is fundamentally a community service to help cancer patients ( primarily women) to deal with the distressing aesthetic side effects of cancer treatment
• The logo should appeal to both a corporate and consumer audience. It basically needs to be clear, highly captivating and professional
Think dream as in a Wish, hope, ambition not with regard to sleep.
• The name and the creative is something we want to become synonymous with Look Good Feel Better.
• Design approach: (1) See logo for program. (2) Must fit with the red white identity of LGFB. (3) Please log onto http://www.lgfb.org.au
• Think Breast Cancer awareness, PINK RIBBON feel but not for only 1 type of cancer. A clear thought provoking enchanting creative.
- Item 1...The logo needs to work for print ads, letterhead, online and in large scale format. Should also translate well to promotional items such as bandana, T shirts etc.. Below are some descriptive words:
• (a) Uplifting
• (b) Vibrant
• (c) Positive
• (d) Simple
• (e) Powerful
• (f) Beautiful
• (g) Hope
- Item 1...Not pink
Not a ribbon
Not a makeup item
Not pertaining to sleep
Not fluffy or busy