- 3d style logo,
- Web 2.0 look and feel.
- Reflections / mirror effect, either in the logo and/or below, we're open to both
- Bright colors - oranges, greens, blues and more... not married to those colors, open to any ideas.
- If possible some kind of design that portrays printing, since the name alone doesn't. This is not "offset litho" printing. We have custom modified large format printers. These printers have a print head that moves back & forth to print. The more passes the printer makes, the better the quality...hence our name: 8pass.com
- We're open to a separate shape next to "8pass.com" or a shape of some kind integrated with the name.
- Primarily will be using logo on a white (possibly light grey or light tan - depending upon the final logo design) background, and would like a version that also works on a black background.
- We prefer a sans-serif font, prefer lower case, and the "8" in 8pass.com must remain a numeral 8, not spelled out.
- Like the "apple" style - clean, white, simple - but want a logo that stands out with that style in mind.