Please read brief carefully - it is very specific : )
Travelling For Good
5 colours = 5 areas of travel
Areas of travel: community, environment, arts, history , sport
- Must contain 5 earthy colours, with the main colour being 'earth' blue (see attachment - 'OUR BLUE')
- the 5 colours represent our 5 areas of travel: community, environment, arts, history and sporting
- It is preferable that the 5 colours can be SEPARATED to be used as directive icons on our website and in tour material.
- Please use a font very similar to the one we have specified (see attachment 'FONT')
- You COULD use watermarks inside the colours to represent our 5 areas of travel.
Travelling For Good is a travel company focusing on creating conscious and compassionate global travel for groups.
We service schools, sports groups and specialty groups with handcrafted and highly customized international journeys. Each journey contains a significant humanitarian component/project, mainly in the fields of community, environment, sport, arts and history.
The tours are specifically geared to give the travel group a real, hands on and life-changing experience of the country they are visiting. The aim is also to contribute back to the country they are visiting in a positive way.
Our approach is extremely personal, professional and detailed.
Our five main areas of travel are: community, environment, arts, history & sport.
We want the logo to feature five colours in some kind of formation.
This could be simply; dashes of colour, overlapping shapes, series of shapes, 5 tabs of colour (see attachment '99 designs colour palette')
The 5 colours should correspond to the 5 travel areas.
Main colour = Blue (see attachment 'OUR BLUE')
Other colours = Earth Green, Ochre & two more colours. (See attachment '99 designs colour palette)
Travel area/colour definites = Green: Environment, History: Red,
Target clients: Senior/high school executives, Company directors, heads of sporting groups 70%, Parents, sports group participants, 30+ executives 20%, 10% Parents and high-school children
ESSENTIAL EXTRA INFO:
The parent company of Travelling For Good is The Australian Group Travel Company. We will, in some cases, need to apply the text ‘By the Australian Group Travel Company’ underneath Travelling For Good. Please consider this in your design. Also attached are our current logos (see 'Current Logos')