Como Lisa1 começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
I am a business coach and owner of http://www.changemakerstoolbox.com who's purpose is to support social entrepreneurs, green business leaders and changemakers to develop successful businesses and careers doing what they love while making a difference in the world.
I am creating a very hip, interactive one-day business forum in Vancouver, BC for entrepreneurs with a focus on business development. Successful, sustainable, independently owned businesses = a healthy, sustainable planet.
I conduct my business with integrity, follow through regularly and believe that supportive relationships are the foundations of all good businesses. I give back and support others whenever I can. I love my work!
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
I would like to attract the following participants to this event:
- Business savvy entrepreneurs who have deep passion to do more than succeed
- Green business leaders
- High level business mentors
- Social entrepreneurs
- Values based + hip and modern individuals
All of the above are passionate about contributing to the greater good. They are business savvy, progressive and believe that some of the greatest social change will come from the business community.
I am looking for a logo with and without the tagline.
The logo name: ubizo
The tagline: business success for social change
I need to have EPS, jpg, & giff versions and the CMYK colors codes.
Ubizo means "a calling, talent or profession" in Xhosa, a South African language
What I like:
- hip & modern
- must attract progressive entrepreneurs
- bold but inviting
- sans serif fonts
- looking for colours that are different from the colors on my website (www.changemakerstoolbox.com but don't clash with them since the event page will be hosted on my website, for now)
- simple, not too complex or flashy
- design emphasis could be on connections and/or growth
- open to creative ideas, will give lots of feedback to help on direction
What I don't like:
- Traditional (formal) fonts or colors
- anything too angular or techie looking
- too earthy or unbusiness-like