Como Mejicano21 começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
We're creating Transformations to be a serious haven for those that want to lose weight and get into great shape at the same time. We take a multi-faceted approach to helping those acheive their goals by providing everyone a dietary analysis and fun, motivating fitness bootcamp classes - a better, cheaper alternative to the commerical gyms. Our hope is to create a Transformations community here in Hawaii with our classes and provide a retreat in the outdoors where people can escape to.
Our certifications include: Masters of Science in Exercise Science, NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist. We love helping people, otherwise we would not be in the fitness business!
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Everyone (men, women, kids) that want to have fun and work hard!
We are looking for a logo to symbolize "Transformations" in the best way possible from the description above.
A few things to consider:
1. Since our location is in Hawaii, we're interested to see if you can incorporate a "Hawaiian" feel to the logo. Definitely not a strict requirement though.
2. We would love it to stand out and really bring attention to itself.
3. Maybe you can add in a subtitle right under "Transformations" that reads "Bootcamp". Not neccesary though.
4. Since we'll be outside using different types of equipment (e.g., bands, jump ropes, cones, etc.), please don't incorporate any images with barbells into the logo.
5. I prefer an "army" influenced, rugged, and/or futuristic kind of logo to represent Transformations.
We'll need the logo in a .jpg format and other formats that will be needed for web design (not quite sure what other ones are out there but hopefully you know!)