Como Kappy começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We are a video search service driven by social network/crowd.
Our service helps people locate (traditionally) tough-to-find video clips/results when searching large collections.
We use information from large groups of people (social networks) to drive accurate results.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We need a logo for corporate image, website, business cards, etc.
Please take a look at this URL:http://www.kennylin.com/fink/blog/clock3d/clock3d_screen.jpgThe concept of the numbers exploding into pixels is a reverse image of what we are thinking...What if the left side of the logo had disparate pixels that organized themselves into our name/logo as you move to the right?Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Strong, declarative, contemporary design
- Not necessary to play off name of company (VideoScout), but IS desirable to play off concept of company service (video search).
- Company name should be in logo. Straightforward, contemporary and smart wins the day here.
- Interesting concept to give you some idea of what we're thinking: pixels concentrating/converging into an image (which is analogous to the many possible items in a video search concentrating into a result). For instance, pixels converging into a logo.
- Must be flexible for multiple media (e.g., business cards, website, letterhead, etc.)
- Vector format, please.
- Nothing cute or frilly - not our style.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar