Photos of some furniture enclosed.
My art work can be seen at http://www.earthwalker.dk - sorry all in Danish :-)
My furniture will be launched at a new website in English
hovendal | denmark
Should .dk be integrated in wood’n wonder? (to aviod repeating
wood’n wonder twice in the logo)
I'll prefer the logo in lowercase - not italic
Goals for my logo / my furniture is to strongly emphasize that this piece of furniture is custom made, rustic, surprising, good quality, “an investment”, nature - a collaboration between art-design-functionality.
Each furniture will have a “users guide” attached to e.g. one of the legs. To leave on as a part of the design. It will contain my logo, design number, type of wood, my logo. Since these info varies, I consider individual homemade prints, glued onto either a piece of leather or rubber from car tube.
Some logos I like:
• Outdoorz Gallery: outdoorzgallery.com/
• Botaniq: skerdil.com/case/botaniq#logo
• Alex Poulsen Arkitekter: http://bench.li/images/15872
• Killed productions: http://weburbanist.com/2010/07/05/15-creative-
• Awarded logos from European Designers -many good ones
• Urban Nature http://line-line.dk/line_neue/graph…ign/urban-
• Tour Bureau Moscow: http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/award/tour-