Como Nils Oman começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
I am starting up an email service for small companies in Australia. We will effectively act as their email department. Cafés, restaurants, bookstores, dry cleaners bakeries etc collect their customers email addresses. We take these email addresses and send out emails to their customers with promotions, info, free offers etc from the local business. LEC is not a legal name (company etc) only a website name. There is a trading company behind it.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
The logo, banner, business cards etc are used to promote LEC to the owners of these small businesses. These people are down to earth people. They probably work in the business. Our service is very cost effective (=cheap), down to earth and not flashy. Our service is a new service to the market.
Things to think about:
1. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy. We want tour customers to feel like we are a cost efficient service.
2. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
I require the following:
1. a web site banner 1000x148 pixels by 72 dpi resolution. This is a wordpress site: http://www.localemailclub.com.au
2. Business card single side design 90 mm x 55mm.
3. Letterhead A4; logo + business name in header, address in footer
4. The logo as separate file
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo