At Thap we have spent a long time trying to come up with a new logo and it’s time to see what an outsider can do. “Thap” is the name we want on the logo and the tagline of "bespoke development" can be used if you want to but feel free to experiment.
Check the full brief for examples of what we like but again feel free to try different stuff.
Format: A vector format such an .ai file or a scalable and editable .psd (or equivalent) file
What we do?
It's fair to say for such a small company we have a pretty diverse
range of skills. We are more than equipped to handle anything from ASP
.net web and application development right through to Adobe Flash
Action Scripting. This is due to a combination of talented individuals
within the Thap Ltd and access to a range of brilliant and highly
motivated freelance workers.
The name "Thap" is made up of the first letters of the directors names so has no really meaning.
Feedback will be provide often!
- As we have said in the summary we have spent a long time trying to
come up with a new logo and have hit a wall. We are in need of a fresh
eye, someone outside the company to bring something new to table.
- “Thap” is brand name we want on the logo - capitalisation is not
- Tagline of "bespoke development" can be used if you
want to but feel free to experiment.
- Open to any design - so try anything but as a guide we do like the following:
- The Microsoft Silverlight icon - An organic 3d style
- We love the idea of the greenscape logo pictured at the link (sadly only a very small image, it is in Tres Logos book page 93 if you have it). The concept is the color stripping off the text into related icons. Iin greenscapes logo the icons are birds and leaves but may be tech related in ours. (We tried binary 1's and 0's but couldn't pull it off inhouse)
- The old logo at http://www.thap.co.uk/ - It was Century Gothic font
and somehow ended up having a frog both things which we are not keen on.