Nesbits precisava de um novo design de logo
e criou um concurso na 99designs.
Um vencedor foi selecionado entre 55 designs enviados por 16 designers freelancers.
We are an online retailer of downhill skiing equipment (Volkl, K2, Dynastar, Scott, Salomon, etc.). We are looking for design concepts for our logo.
Our primary audience for the skis we sell are males aged 18-45. They are interested in backcountry freeskiing.
We have obtained the rights to use the domain epicpeak(.com). We are looking for a logo that meets the following requirements:
- Looks progressive and active
- Uses sans serif font to display the name: "EpicPeak"
- Uses a logo treatment to suggest a mountain in back of the "EpicPeak" words
We like the following logos
- http://www.skitaos.org/ (Like how the "A' has been used to represent a mountain)
- http://bit.ly/9rZGXa (Similarly, like how the A has been used to represent a mountain)
- http://bit.ly/cOdWHp (Like the squiggly, active mountain ridge line).
- http://bit.ly/cr2k92 (Similarly, like the mountain, but would prefer the words to be better integrated)..
- http://bit.ly/9g0rdL (Like the punchy treatment of the mountain).
- http://bit.ly/9524f1 (Like the mountain).
Thanks so much for submitting a design.
Nós guardamos um lugar para o seu concurso de design de logotipos.