We need a logo for our small catering business - A Loveable Feast. This logo will be used on business cards and all marketing materials, including our yet-to-be-built web site.
Above all, the logo needs to reflect our creativity & passion for food and events that connect people.
The literary reference to Hemingway's "A Moveable Feast" was not the original impetus for the brand, but once we narrowed in on "A Loveable Feast" as a name, we also instantly felt a connection to the book. "A Moveable Feast" is a collection of essays written by Hemingway about his experiences as an ex-pat in Paris.
We'd like the logo to be icon/graphic based or be a combination of text/icon.
1. Creative with a modern edge.
2. Approachable - nothing too elegant.
3. Text should be strong and clean, nothing frilly.
4. Feel free to experiment with colors.
5. Logo should work on white or black background.
6. No cartoons.
7. No stock images or clip art
8. Try to stay away from forks, knives & spoons - there is a lot of that out there in existing catering company logo's that we saw.
We require a photoshop layered PSD or other layered vector format, as well as a web-ready .jpg file (specific dimensions determined once winner’s logo is chosen)