Como WhIteSidE começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Startup push email service needs a logo. Needs to convey both an impression of speed or movement, but also the nostalgia of mail.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
jetCent.net (not sure if we're capitalizing the j or the c yet, we want to see what you come up with) is a startup providing push email to a variety of platforms (palm, blackberry, iphone, windows mobile, etc). The name has several meaning, jet is fast, and cent is cheap (as is our service), but jet also means black, and cent also means penny and the first stamp was the penny black.
We'd like to capture both an impression of speed, but also a nostalgia of the mail, as an example, some of the advertising will probably read: "Remember when the mail came to you?"
- A sense of speed
- A "retro" look, specifically a 1930-60 style color scheme. In particular- http://blog.delta.com/wp-content/up…_1930s.jpg
- Some of the design from the game "Bioshock"
- A clean design (i.e. not 10,000 little lines)
- A "real" object (a post box, a letter, whatever), not random fractal or geometric images
- A reference to mail, or the post (postcard, envelope, stamp . . .)
- Feel free to experiment with Jetcent, JetCent, jetCent or jetcent with or without a space
- A fractal or geometric image (unless it's really compelling)
- Probably not a black or very dark image
- Probably no reflections
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar