Como goodwinmedia começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We are looking for a new logo for a motivational speaker named Allison Stanley. We know what we want but need you to come up with the final result. The logo should be a creative type treatment with an integration of pearls either in a strand or clustered. Think grunge, scrapbooky, and web 2.0
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We need a cool, creative, modern, and slightly grungy logo for motivational speaker Allison Stanley.
The logo should use browns and pinks that are natural and bold (see link to color pallet below). We also want to see pearls integrated into the design somehow (not photos of them). The pearls can be realistic or abstract but should look good with the type treatment.
- Vector based design in adobe Illustrator format
- clean, modern, professional
- Use the color pallet located here: http://www.colorschemer.com/schemes…p?id=15813 (third one down titled "Vanilla" with pinks and browns)
- Possibly Grungy or have some element of depth (think mac, web 2.0 with a grungy scrapbook twist)
- Pearls (strands or clusters or individual)
- Type, possibly a typewriter typeface
- Awesome...make it awesome.
- cheesy pearls... this will kill the design
- ugly browns.. we don't want the brown to look like poop. Think chocolate instead.
- Too bright or busy