Desired Color Scheme:
See information provided
Should appeal to our target demo and work well on Television
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
You will be designing a logo for our Television series and related merchandise, which will be used in all Media. The series is called "RollerStars".
To see our previous show logo, please go here. Note that for television, we must have layered elements, so please make sure that you provide layered elements if your design calls for them.Â Â If you want to see how our current logos work for television, then go toÂ to our current siteÂ and play "Exclusive Video Part 2".Â You can simply click here.
- Target Demo of our Audience: Men, 18-34, Kids, Teens
- Put a small "TM" (for Trademark) next to each logo design you submit. This should be layered so that it can be removed for certain uses.
- Please give us a version WITH and WITHOUT ".com" next to it
- You will be required to deliver the logo in the following formats: Standard Web, .jpg, .gif, Vector, .pdf, .ai, .eps, layered fonts/backgrounds, .psd, .tiffWe reserve the right to name up toÂ five winners of this Contest. First place is, of course, guaranteed. Naming a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place winner is at our sole discretion.
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $100
- 3rd Place: $50
- 4th Place: $50
- 5th Place: $50In addition to this contest, please see our other related contest for our WAR: World Allaince of RollerStars logo here at SitePoint. It can be found at: http://contests.sitepoint.com/contests/5238
By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant (that is, You guarantee to World Alliance of RollerStars) that: (a) You are of legal age to enter into contracts (You are not a minor); (b) Your Logo is Your own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work and contains no material otherwise created by someone who is not You; (c) Your Logo will not be the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (d)Â World Alliance of RollerStarsÂ is not required to make any payments of any kind to You or any other person or company in connection with World Alliance of RollerStars use of the Logo other than as expressly provided herein; (e) the Logo does not and will not infringe on any third partyâ€™s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (f) the Logo does not and will not violate any law; (g) the Logo is not and will not be defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene; (h) You have full right and power to enter into and perform this agreement; (i) You have all rights, approvals, and/or consents necessary to submit Your Logo toÂ World Alliance of RollerStarsÂ and to grant all rights toÂ World Alliance of RollerStarsÂ as specified herein; (j) all factual assertions that You have made and will make toÂ World Alliance of RollerStarsÂ are true and complete; and (k) You will deliver the final logo artwork in the following formats for exploitation by World Alliance of RollerStars: Standard Web, .jpg and .gif; Vector, .pdf, .ai, .eps; Layered fonts, .psd., .tiff.
RollerStars, RollerStars.com, and World Alliance of RollerSports are Trademarks. Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved.