I've heard great things about "99 designs". Looking forward to see if this works for us.
We need a logo for a new online service targeted at mothers of pre- and elementary school children. Looking for something consumer-oriented in design, fresh and "lavender".
neighborex is a new online service that allows ordinary people to help their friends and neighbors with every-day tasks.
We would like the logo to connote community, sharing, "family" / "neighborhood", and trust, reciprocity, support, helping.
You can read more about neighborex at http://www.neighborex.com.
The initial target market is mothers of pre- and elementary school-aged children but the service is expected to haev broader appeal over time (don't limit the appeal with an over-the-top feminine design.)
- Must incorporate the word "neighborex" (capitalised as noted) to the right of the logo.
- Should be able to stand alone from the word "neighborex", too
- Would like the logo to incorporate the color "lavender".
- Would like the logo to use 2 - 3 colors without being busy
- Should be reproducible in a single color without losing it's effect
- The word "neighborex" may be split into two separately shaded pieces "neighbor" and "ex" but there shouldn't be a break or punctuation other than the different coloration.
- Font for "neighborex" must be a generally available web font.
- Should be "fun" but not like a circus. (make any sense?)
- Don't want it to look "corporate" but it should look professional.
- Avoid saturated colors.
- Avoid anything that looks like clip art
- Avoid the use of a person's hand in the imagery