I extended the time as I need the finalists to finish making the last of the minor changes I requested.
If your're still in at this point then that means you are a serious contender. All the designs at this point are excellent. It's just a matter of some last tweaks.
Thanks for all your efforts. I really appreciate it.
o Entrepreneur and senior executive
o Problem solver
o Starting a technology venture capital fund
o Also incubating several technology companies
o I think differently and see the world differently, hence my "corporate/personal" identity as boilingice - everyone can boil water but boiling ice takes a whole different approach.
o Venture Capitalists
o Corporate executives
Colors to use:
- a dark red, maybe a chinese type of red, could be bright but not neon like.
- blue must be like the blue in the flag for the European Union.
Font to use:
- square ends on the tips of the letters, no rounded edges on the tips of the letters.
1. NO snowflakes
2. NO flames
3. must have some blue and bright red (think the US flag colors)
4. the idea of boiling ice is not boiling water it is about breaking something, doing things differently, think shatter, break, explode
o Something cool
o Something different
o Something that says: innovative, revolutionary, different, yet stable and reliable.
o Something I can use on business cards, on my stationary, on by website and blog.
o See http://www.boilingice.com